Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Buys

Hi ladies! So I know we are already a few days in December, but here are a list of my top 3 buys of November.

1.) Moccasin Slippers

I got these slippers on Black Friday and I can honestly say it is one of the best purchases I made that day. They are super warm and cozy, and the price tag is definitely a bit better then Ugg Moccasins, and in my opinion they are just as warm and fuzzy in my opinion!


2.) Tunic Blouse

I got this sleeveless blouse a few weeks ago, and all I have to say is I am so glad I did. It is such a versatile staple to add to your wardrobe. I wear it under crew neck sweaters to add a little pop to my outfit, with cardigans & blazers, and when the weather gets warm again (long time from now...) I will definitely be wearing it alone with a statement necklace and leather leggings:)

3.) Aveda Lip Saver

About this time of year every year my lips get unbelievably chapped and cracked! I love this lip saver lip balm by Aveda because one, I absolutely love all of their products and how their company stands for all natural and holistic ingredients in their products and two that it really is the only lip balm that actually moisturizes and heals my chapped lips. I am a huge lip balm/stick/gloss junkie and have tried dozens, and this one, in my opinion, is truly the best. Definitely worth it this time of year.




No comments:

Post a Comment