Sunday, November 30, 2014

Perfect Makeup Palette for the Holiday Season

Hi beauties! Around this time of year when holiday parties and gatherings are at full speed, I always am looking for a more gal makeup look, and when I found this palette this weekend at Ulta, I knew this was my answer this season. BareMinerals just released a new palette called "The Magic Act", which provides colors and instructions for contouring and highlighting for your eyes and cheeks. Highlighting and contouring is the hot new trend for the beauty industry, and this palette is the simplest way to get that look. It has a picture and numbers corresponding to what colors you should put where on your face and cheeks in order to get the perfect look. I know it will be on my list to buy for this holiday season! xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I love BareMinerals products and I can't wait to get the ones you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear by Bare Minerals makeup - it's so light and covers perfectly. I had to idea about the palette, though, so I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks, Danielle! (:

    ReplyDelete