Sunday, November 2, 2014

Five Fall Fashion must-haves

      Hi Beauties! My name is Danielle and this is my blog:) I am a college student, therefore my blog is going to be my way of expressing all the fashion, food, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle tips I have learned and adapted through my journey in college. Lookout every Monday and Friday for my posts. I hope you all enjoy!

     Today I am posting and sharing my five favorites for fall. Oh how I love fall; the pumpkin everything, the crisp leaves, the activities, and most of all the clothes(insert heart-eyed emoji). From boots, scarfs, big sweaters, my list goes on and on. I am sharing five must haves this season that will complete your fall wardrobe. Being college students, money is not exactly flowing in, so these five things can be mixed with many basics in your closet so you can get the most bang for your buck!

1.) Plaid scarf
  ~Plaid is HUGE this season. I am seeing it in everything from pants, shirts, jackets, headbands, and lots more. The perfect way to incorporate it into your wardrobe is through a scarf. Those who know me know that I am completely obsessed with scarves of all forms, and have a slightly major collection/problem. I just love how they can really spice up and complete an outfit. Here is one from Forever21, who by the way has the most fabulous scarves and accessories for amazing, college-girl friendly prices.


2.) Black booties
   ~These black booties are too die for. I feel like we all have the usual riding boots, so these are a nice mix to add into your closet. I wear mine with everything from jeans, leggings, dresses, and skirts. They are so versatile to dress up and down and they are super comfy:) WIN WIN.

3.) Jeggings
 ~Oh do I love jeggings. They are the perfect combination of comfy leggings and the classic of a jean. You can dress them up or down, and are perfect with boots and a scarf for walking to class or a peplum top and heels for a night out.

4.) Utility Jacket
  ~This jacket is perfect for the fall. It is not too heavy but not to thin, so it keeps you warm through the cooler weather that fall brings. Perfect to through on with a sweater, this jacket is very versatile and a must this fall season.
 ~Leather is that perfect touch of edginess to any outfit. It dresses up a simple sweater and flats for day, and with a peplum top and necklace can transform quickly into a date night outfit. The perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. 




Happy Fall xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment