Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Turkey Day Outfit

The holiday season is by far my absolute favorite time of the year. As soon as October hits and their is Halloween decorations and pumpkin flavored anything till we cheers to ring in the new year, I am a happy girl. One of my favorite things to plan during the holidays is my outfits. Thinking about Thanksgiving, here are 3 options for three different attires for perfect turkey day outfits that will leave you a little wiggle room to indulge in all the stuffing and pumpkin pie you want:) xxxB&B
CASUAL
This is a casual option if your Thanksgiving is more on the relaxed side. From all my other posts, you all probably know I looove plaid and this shirt is definitely versatile to pair it with jeans (pictured) or dress it up with a fit & flare skirt for work!

BUSINESS CASUAL

I absolutely love this blanket scarf option with heels. The shoes make the outfit slightly more dressy if your attire for Thanksgiving is more business casual. This sweater is super comfy and has wiggle room for lots of yummy food, yet paired with skinny grey jeans is absolutely perfect. Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, itsybitsyindulgences.com for this amazing post. Pair with leggings and slip on sneakers for a more relaxed weekend look. 

DRESSED UP
I want this sweater dress with tight combo so bad! It perfect paired with a sparkled necklace to give this outfit a super dressy feel and with leggings and booties makes for a perfect fall look. Pair with tall boots for a simple and dressed down look for brunch with girlfriends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment