Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rise + Run till Thanksgiving

So about two weeks ago, I made a pact with my friend that we were both going to run the Cleveland Half Marathon in June! It was a big decision for me considering I do not love to run super long distances, but I have been recently finding myself enjoying longer runs outside, so my hope is that with some training I can make it through 13.1 miles in June! I am also really excited to be doing it with my good friend and sorority sister Katie right by my side. There is something so fun and exciting to be able to train and accomplish something with someone you are close with. So I took this rise + run workout from one of my favorite fellow blogs CHAARG which is as well as an amazing college movement which I am ecstatic to say is coming to BG! Lets make this challenge together to try to run this 3x a week till Thanksgiving. (It will make all those yummy Thanksgiving indulgences so much more worth it and deserved:).) Let me know about your progress and we can all do this together! Happy Motivation Monday. XXX 


No comments:

Post a Comment